Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Yankee Candle Haul

Today I FINALLY got to a Yankee Candle store.  The closest one is about an hour and a half away from me so I don't get there as often as I would like to.  I could spend all day in there smelling things and looking around, I had my boyfriend with so I didn't have that chance this time :).  I did end up picking some things up since I had a $20 off $45 or more coupon so I couldn't resist.


Here are the Car Jars and Vent Sticks that I picked up.  They were 3 for $12 so they turned out to be $4.00 a piece.  I got one of each in Spiced Pumpkin, Autumn Wreath, and Autumn Leaves.  I love that these have pumpkins and leaves and things like that on them.  They are perfect for fall.  Here are the descriptions from the website:
Spiced Pumpkin-Pumpkins baked in simmering spices of clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and sweetened with brown sugar.
Autumn Wreath-There's a cheerful fall welcome in the spicy warmth of autumn leaves and cinnamon apples.
Autumn Leaves-A vibrant medley of birch and maple leaves with pomegranate, juniper berry, and orange blossom.


And here are the tarts that I got.  I have to get some every time I go even though I have drawers and drawers full.  It's an addiction.  I got 2 Spiced Pumpkin, 2 Apple Cider, 2 Autumn Wreath, 2 Pumpkin Wreath, 1 Pumpkin Pie, 1 Pumpkin Buttercream, and 1 Sunflower.  Here are the descriptions from the website:
Spiced Pumpkin-Pumpkins baked in simmering spices of clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and sweetened with brown sugar.
Apple Cider-A welcoming aroma of hot cider spiced with cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Autumn Wreath-There's a cheerful fall welcome in the spicy warmth of autumn leaves and cinnamon apples.
Pumpkin Wreath-The wreath on the front door signals the change of seasons and welcomes family, friends, and visitors.  The irresistible aroma of fall pumpkins, infused with earthy oakwood, hearty cinnamon bark, and clove, warmly welcomes the season, too.  This nature-inspired scent contains apple, resinous spice, and wood notes that play beautifully off the true-to-life pumpkin fragrance.
Pumpkin Pie-Sweet pumpkin, nutmeg, molasses, cinnamon, and a hint of apple in a buttery crust.
Pumpkin Buttercream-Buttercream gets a spicy twist..a traditional recipe of pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and clove.
Sunflower-A picturesque fragrance of radiant sunshine and wistful floral notes.

Overall I love everything.  I always love fall scents in general.  I'm kind of sad that the summer is almost over, but I'm also excited for the harvest season.  Thanks for reading!!







1 comment: