Friday, July 19, 2013

First Rose Girls Haul





I was lucky enough to win a test lot from Rose Girls earlier this week.  I had never tried anything from them before, but I really wanted to!!  Now I definitely understand what all the hype is about.  I was blown away by everything.  There wasn't one that I didn't like.  They have gained another customer, I will for sure be ordering the next time they open.  Here is all the scents that I got and what I think of them.  Enjoy!!

Pineapple & Brown Sugar-This is definitely something I have never smelled before, it's a little different, but good.  You can smell the pineapple in there.  It's not a faux pineapple either, it's a fresh one.  The brown sugar gives it a warmer smell, it would be something good to melt during the fall.
Margarita-I really like this one, it smells different than any other margarita scent I have smelled before.  It's really citrus-y, it is also clean smelling.
Salted Caramel Munch-Another one that I will most likely be saving for the fall.  The first thing I smell is the caramel.  It comes off a little buttery as well.  Kinda like caramel popcorn.
Bahama Fizz Type-I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a dupe of the candle from Bath & Body Works or not, but luckily I had one on hand so I got it out to compare.  They do smell pretty similar.  The candle is maybe a little more "fizzy" smelling.  I can smell a lot of pineapple, and maybe something that smells like alcohol?
Monster Cookie-This is another one that I really like.  It smells a little bit like caramel.  It is a really good bakery scent.
Cookie Dough-This is also a good fall scent.  It's really buttery.  I can also smell a little brown sugar.
Sugar Lemon Fizz-I really can't say enough about this one.  I'm usually not a big fan of lemon scents, but this one I love!!  It is a very sweet lemon, but it has just the right amount of tartness to it.  It smells a lot like the Lemon Head candy.
Dragon Fruit-I really like this one as well.  (Can you sense a trend here?) It's very fruity, perfect for the summer time.  To me it smells a little peachy, and maybe a little lemon blended in.
Cranberry Sauce-This really doesn't smell like cranberry to me, but that could just be me, it's still good.  To me it smells kinda powdery.  It smells like a soap that I have smelled before but I can't put my finger on it at the moment.
Monster Cookie Noel-This is a very good bakery scent.  It's very caramel-y, and buttery, and sweet.  Another one that will be good for fall.
Lime In Da Coconut-This one is very citrus-y.  I don't detect much coconut though.
Peach Sangria-If you know me then you know that I am a big fan of peach scents, and this one is no exception.  It is very peachy and sweet.  One of my favorites!!
Vanilla Latte-This one smells like a coffee shop.  The first thing I smell is the vanilla and then comes the coffee.  Perfect.
We've All Gone Bananas-I've never been a big fan of banana scents, so this one is my least favorite of the bunch.  I can tolerate this one though.  It's kind of hard to explain.  It's a sweet banana.  Not that fake banana smell that most of them are.
Pumpkin Muffins-I saved the best for last.  I absolutely LOVE pumpkin scents.  It's not very spicy, and it has just enough bakery in it.  It smells EXACTLY like a pumpkin muffin.

I hope you all enjoyed my first review.  I apologize I'm not very good at describing scents yet, but I hope to get better as time goes on.  If you have any questions or any requests for anything don't be afraid to let me know.  There will be many more reviews to come!!  Thanks for reading!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment