Monday, July 22, 2013

What I'm Melting Today 7/22/13



Yankee Candle Tart-Lake Sunset

Description from the Website-The serene beauty of the sun's golden rays as they dip into still blue waters and cast a soft pink tone against the sky is a subtle reminder that we need to slow down and appreciate life's quiet moments.  Sweetly musky and moody, calling to mind the descent of nightfall, this fragrance will help you pause and reflect on those special slices of the day.

I just got this one a few days ago and couldn't wait to melt it.  I love the picture on the label.  It smells very good, it's a very clean scent.  I think this one is going to become one of my favorites for late summer!!

I apologize for not getting a post up yesterday, I work as a waitress and had an 11 hour shift yesterday. So after spending the day on my feet I was too tired to post or even melt anything!!  This week I'm hoping to get a few orders and do some reviews, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment