Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Granny's Kountry Candles-July Scents of the Month

Hey everyone!!  Sorry I didn't get a post up today, I started a new job so I've been busy training, training, training!!  I promise I will get on a more regular schedule once things settle down over this way, things are a little crazy in the summer. :)  When I got done with work today my mailbox was filled with wax!!  In one of the boxes were the July scents of the month from Granny's Kountry Candles.  Every month I always order 2 of each, just to try new things.  I have never been disappointed.


Here are the descriptions from the website:

Root Beer Float-Delicious vanilla ice cream atop cold refreshing root beer.  Yumm..
Hop, Skip, & Go Naked-Cool cucumber, fresh mint, a touch of lime, and a bunch of ripe blackberries make for an amazing drink!
Carolina Peach Sangria-Everyone's favorites in one amazing drink!  Peaches, raspberries, and some home-made wine.
Watermelon Mint Margarita-Being the "original" Parrothead-Margaritas are my favorite drink, I had this for the first time at Cheeseburgers in Paradise before a Buffett concert.  AWESOME!  Summer's finest watermelon, a slight touch of mint, and of course-tequila!
Blueberry Mojito-Fresh blueberries, spearmint, lime & sugar!  Cool & refreshing!
Green Eyed Monster-Ooohh..yumm!!  Melon, rum, coconuts, lime, & pineapple!
Pink Panty Dropper-Oh my!  A bit of beer, a touch of citrus, and simple syrup!
Orange Mint Spritzer-Cool & refreshing!  Sugar, oranges, and spearmint!
Patriotic Punch-How about one?  Pina colada is the base for this magnificent scent.  That includes blueberries and cranberries too!
The DUDE-Sweet cream is the BOMB when it is accented by Kahlua.
New Orleans Hurricane-Passionfruit intermingled with rum and summer citrus.
Coconut Cola-Exactly what the name says..coconuts and the finest of colas!

I also received some more wax today and am expecting more at the end of the week.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment