Friday, July 19, 2013

A Little About Myself

So I guess I should start out by introducing myself.  I'm new to this blogging thing, so just bare with me.  My name is Kendra.  I am 22 years old.  I grew up in a small town in southern Minnesota.  Imagine being out on a quiet country road on a warm summer night.  The crickets chirping, the sweet smell of fresh cut hay in the air.  That is where I grew up, and I wouldn't change it for the world.  My town only has a population of 750, so when I say small, I mean small. :)  Currently I am taking online classes to earn my Associate's Degree in Veterinary Technology.  It's what I've wanted to do since I was old enough to know what it was.  I have a boyfriend that I have been with for 6 years now.  We were high school sweethearts.  He rides bulls so I enjoy traveling all over with him to rodeos.  When I'm not doing that, I enjoy fishing, hunting, going to dirt track races, and just being with my friends and having fun.  I have a dog.  He is a 1.5 year old, 80 pound German Shorthair, and he is my baby. :)  I got my first wax warmer as a gift for my 16th birthday.  I wasn't really interested in it at the time, probably because I was young and didn't have much money to spare.  About a year ago is when it all took off.  I don't know what it is about the wax that I enjoy so much, but I sure do like it!!  I hope you all enjoy my blog.  I plan on doing hauls when I get them and reviews.  Maybe even some Bath & Body Works reviews and things like that thrown in.  Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, the B&BW Facebook page brought me here. Just wanted to let you know that someone clicked on the link and read through. Good luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete