Monday, August 12, 2013

Granny's Kountry Candles Haul

We are off to yet another rodeo tomorrow so I figured I would give you guys something to look at since I won't be able to post tomorrow :).  I believe all these scents are now either discontinued or are being reformulated.  There was a sale about a month ago and I got all of them for 50 cents.  I only got one of each because I have WAY too many Granny's tarts to begin with.


These are the scents that I got:
Oceanfront Stroll
Old Fart
Fruit Salsa
Fun In The Sun
Paradise Cove
Leathernilla
Remember When..
Passin' Time By The Pool
Fruit Cobbler
Kinky Cougar
English Ivy
Ylang Ylang
Frog Freckles
White Tea & Ginger
Mid-Life Crisis
Hazelnut Heaven
Magic Man
Get Over It!
Domestic Diva
Sun, Surf, & Sand
Tanlines & Tattoos
Pineapple Peach Paradise
Cuddle By The Fire
Moondance
Coastal Breeze
Skinny Bitch
Head In The Clouds
Personal Paradise
Brain Fart
Beach Baby
Aloe & Cucumber
Bunny Brigade
Blonde Moment
Berry Me In The Sand
Hawaiian Hideaway
Muffin Top
Wipeout
Bushel Basket
Bear Bottom
Snowman Poop
Talk Dirty


I also got 2 of the small scoopables.  I've had samples before but I decided to get some in my two favorite scents, Green Apple and Goofy Grape!!

No comments:

Post a Comment