Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bath & Body Works Fall Candle Haul

It has happened.  I always go a little crazy with BBW candles, especially the fall ones.  They are always so good and this year is no exception.  I didn't get all the ones I wanted because I ordered these a few weeks ago and not all of them were online yet.  There's still a couple that I want to get yet, but I think I will wait until I order all my wallflowers and stuff.



These first 5 are some of the pumpkin scents that came out this year.  I love anything pumpkin so I was obviously very excited about this.

Descriptions from the website:
Pumpkin Cupcake-Satisfy your sweet tooth with the scent of a freshly baked pumpkin cupcake covered in loads of rich buttercream frosting.
Pumpkin Caramel Latte-Gather with friends and celebrate the season with this warm, rich blend of creamy pumpkin, spiced caramel, and sweet cream.
Pumpkin Carving-Invite everyone over to enjoy the fun fragrance of making jack-o-lanterns in this blend of pumpkin, brown sugar, and nutmeg.
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-Celebrate pumpkin season with this inviting mixture of harvest pumpkin, sweet vanilla cream, and fall's rich spices.
Pumpkin Apple-Expeience the blend of your two favorite fall scents-apples and pumpkin-enhanced by notes of cinnamon and clove.


These last 5 are part of another collection that came out.  A lot of these came out last year as well and I loved them, so I bought them again!!

Descriptions from the website:
Leaves-Celebrate the brilliant colors of autumn with this rich blend of golden nectar, red apple, and spiced berries.
Autumn-A crisp fall fragrance that blends dark pomegranate and red delicious apple with notes of fir balsam and rich cedarwood.
Cider Lane-As sweet as the trip to the local apple orchard each year, a delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel, and sweet cinnamon.
Sweater Weather-Cuddle up with an aromatic blend of eucalyptus, juniper berry, and fresh sage that celebrates the arrival of sweater weather.
Autumn Day-Inspired by the fresh air and brilliant colors of a stroll through a secluded wood in autumn with notes of oak, citrus, and golden amber.

Like I said, I will most likely be getting a few more along with some wallflowers and things so stay tuned!!  Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Love their labels this year, so classic and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete