Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fall Bath & Body Works Haul #3

I finally got to Bath & Body Works earlier this week to pick up the rest of my fall stuff.  I live about an hour and a half from the closest one so I don't get there as much as I would like to.  Nonetheless, I got what I wanted so I'm happy.


Wallflowers
I was debating between getting the leaf plug-in or the pumpkin one, I eventually went with the leaf because the color pulled me in and I already bought a pumpkin last year.  Here are descriptions of the bulbs that I got:
Pumpkin Apple-Experience the blend of your two favorite fall scents-apple and pumpkin-enhanced by notes of cinnamon and clove.
Cider Lane-As sweet as the trip to the local apple orchard each year, a delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel, and sweet cinnamon.
Autumn-A crisp fall fragrance that blends dark pomegranate and red delicious apple with notes of fir balsam and rich cedarwood.
Flannel-Wrap yourself in a warm blend of bergamot, mahogany, and a delicate veil of musk. (This one smells like Vicks to me, might be good when you have a cold, who knows!!)
Leaves-Like an afternoon spent playing in a pile of freshly fallen leaves, this fragrance embodies all the richness of the season and features a medley of ripe delicious apples, red berries, and golden nectar.
Pumpkin Cupcake-Satisfy your sweet tooth with the scent of a freshly baked pumpkin cupcake covered in loads of rich buttercream frosting.

Pocket Bacs
I was looking for a fall-ish holder, but didn't see any that I liked.  So I settled for the zebra, anyone that knows me knows that I am obsessed with zebra print.  Here are descriptions of the ones that I got:
Heirloom Pear-Lightly scented with heirloom Anjou pears plucked fresh from the tree.
Pumpkin Cupcake-A sugary blend of warm pumpkin and enticing gingerbread sprinkled with freshly ground cinnamon.
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-A scrumptious blend of pumpkin, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon.
EEK! Yummy Mummy Marshmallow-Lightly scented with a yummy indulgence of fluffed marshmallows and sweet vanilla cream.
Hoot Berry-Lightly scented with blackberries and cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment