Sunday, May 4, 2014

Yankee Candle Haul

So here I am with another Yankee Candle haul.  I know I just recently had one, but then I looked on the website and saw that they had a lot of new scents on there.  Not necessarily new because I think most of them were brought back, but they are new to me since I just recently switched over to Yankee.  So..I got 10, haha.


They were also having a deal at the time if you spent $30 you got an Illum-lid for $5 so I took advantage of that as well.  I have wanted this cat one for a while and I finally got it and I love it!!  I'm a vet tech student so I couldn't resist!


These are the large jars that I got.  The descriptions aren't on the website anymore because I think once they sold out they took them off, so sorry about that!!  The scents I got are:

Pineapple Paradise
Rainforest
Sheer Gardenia
Kiwi Berries
Daffodil
Sweet Melon
Farmer's Market
Sunwashed Linen
Caribbean Fruit
Island Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment