Sunday, May 4, 2014

What I'm Burning 4/27/14


I know the dates on this post don't match up but that is because I actually started burning this candle a week ago, I just haven't had a chance to get this up until now.  I always get so excited to start burning a new candle.  I'm the type of person that has to finish an entire candle before I'll start a new one.  Partly because if I only burned a little bit at a time and had half burned jars I would have so many that I wouldn't have anywhere to put them all.  I'm already running out of room the way it is!!  When I went through my collection this is what I came up with this time around.

Description from the website:

Peaches & Berries - A juicy, sweet blend of fresh-picked, tender peaches, plump strawberries, and delightful raspberries

No comments:

Post a Comment