Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Update

HELLO EVERYONE!!  Oh my gosh, I didn't even realize it's been this long since I've posted.  I guess I was busier than I thought I was!!  I suppose no one even reads this anymore, but if you do, I apologize.  A lot of things have happened since I've posted last.  Most importantly, I got engaged on New Year's Eve. :)


Believe it or not, I've actually sold most of my wax to help pay for my wedding.  All I have left is Scentsy and a few odds and ends.  I still love melting, but not to the degree that I did before.  It's amazing how your interests change.  But don't worry, I plan on posting on here again.  I've been really into candles lately.  So I'm sure you will be seeing plenty of halls and reviews.  So stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous ring!! Congratulations on your engagement and I am looking forward to your reviews, hauls, and wedding photos! :)

    ReplyDelete